Faculty & Staff: Kele Anyanwu
- EDU 331: Educational Technology Section 1-4
Kele joined UW-Stevens Point in January 2013. He graduated with a doctorate degree in education (Ed.D.) Curriculum and Instruction with specialization in Instructional Technology from University of Houston.
Areas of Research
Technology integration in education
- Cloud computing in education
- Online professional development
Anyanwu, K. & Crawford, C. (2011). Social Media and Their Potential Impact upon Learners’ Understanding of Information: The Impact of Words and Images within Distance Learning Environments, and the Associated Publishing Opportunities. International Journal of the Book, Volume 8, Issue 2, pp.187-198.
Anyanwu, K., (2010, September). Web 2.0 tools: Beyond social networking. Presented at TCEA EdTech Conference, Galena Park I.S.D. Texas.
- Anyanwu, K., (2009, August). Web 2.0 tools: What they are and how to use them effectively in the classroom.
- Presented at TCEA EdTech Conference, White Oaks I.S.D. Texas.
Issues and Trends in Educational Technology (ITET) - Member Review Board
- International Society for Technology in Education(ISTE),
- Phi Delta Kappa International, (Chapter Vice-President – UH-University Park #0074 (2011)
- Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA)
- Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education