The UW-Stevens Point Professional Education Portfolio is created using the D2L ePortfolio tool. Support for this tool is located on your D2L homepage under ePortfolio Documentation.
Other Useful Resources
There are several places to get help with your portfolio. All are free, optional, and friendly. Be careful: it can be hard to get help near the end of the semester, when these places and people are overwhelmed with students.
- IT Help Desk
- LRC (Library) 023
- Check out IT Help Desk for hours, phone and email
- Get help with small problems, especially technical problems (e.g., MyFiles)
- See also: the lab assistant in any public computer lab
- Computer Guides
- LRC (Library) 018
- Check out Computer Guides for hours, phone, & email
- Get help with big problems, especially design &/or composition problems (e.g., writing, visual format)
- EDUC 200: Pat Marinac
- EDUC 300: Pam Bork
- EDUC 400: Pat Marinac