There are two ways for you to be able to meet with a School of Education advisor:
- To schedule an appointment with John Gaffney or Maggie Beeber, please contact the School of Education Advising, Recruitment & Retention Office at 715-346-2040. Please call. Appointments cannot be made via email.
- For quick questions (1-10 minutes), students are encouraged to utilize their open advising hours. Open advising is on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring the following:
For all appointments and Open Advising: Report to 469 College of Professional Studies
- A newly printed Degree Progress Report - available through MyPoint.
- Any Academic Planning Sheets you have received.
- Professional Education Undergraduate Handbook or Advising Guide
- Graduation Plan - if you have received one.
- A list of questions you have.
John Gaffney's Open Advising Hours (scheduled two weeks out)
John's Open Advising will resume in September. Please call for an appointment this summer.
Maggie Beeber's Open Advising Hours (scheduled two weeks out)
Maggie's Open Advising will resume in September. Please call for an appointment this summer.