There are two ways for you to be able to meet with a School of Education adviser:
- To schedule an appointment with John Gaffney or Maggie Beeber, please contact the School of Education Advising, Recruitment & Retention Office at 715-346-2040. Please call. Appointments cannot be made via email.
- For quick questions (1-10 minutes), students are encouraged to utilize their open advising hours. Open advising is on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring the following:
For all appointments and Open Advising: Report to 469 College of Professional Studies
- A newly printed Degree Progress Report - available through MyPoint.
- Any Academic Planning Sheets you have received.
- Professional Education Undergraduate Handbook or Advising Guide
- Graduation Plan - if you have received one.
- A list of questions you have.
John Gaffney's Open Advising Hours (scheduled two weeks out)
Tuesday, January 20: 9-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, January 21: 2:30-4 p.m.
Thursday, January 22: 9:15-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4 p.m.
Friday, January 23: 9:15-11:30 a.m.
Monday, January 26: 1-4 p.m.
Tuesday, January 27: 10-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4 p.m.
John will be out of the office from January 28 through February 4.
Maggie Beeber's Open Advising Hours (scheduled two weeks out)
Wednesday, January 21: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4 p.m.
Thursday, January 22: 1:30-4 p.m.
Monday, January 26: 2:30-4 p.m.
Tuesday, January 27: 9-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, January 28: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4 p.m.
Thursday, January 29: 1:30-4 p.m.
Friday, January 30: 9-11:30 a.m.