Individuals interested in applying to the Central Wisconsin Alliance for Early Childhood program must initially apply to the program by the application deadline.
Deadline: Now accepting applications on a rolling-basis for Cohort III.
Complete application packets must be received for full consideration.
Program Application Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 in transferable courses
- Students may apply for the cohort one year prior to completing their associate degreePraxis I Test passed or attempted (at least once): Reading, Writing and Math
- Reference from ECE instructor in the Technical College System. Form provided in application materials.
- Letter of Commitment. Form provided in application materials.
- Separate unofficial transcripts from all technical colleges and universities attended. Photocopies accepted.
Note: UW-Stevens Point Math 90 & 100 (or equivalent) or test out completed by the end of semester I of Cohort III.
Application materials in Word format.
Application materials in .pdf format.
If you are unable to open the application materials in either version, please contact our office at 715-346-2040, to receive a paper application via mail.
A complete application packet should be sent to:
School of Education Advising, Recruitment & Retention Office
469 College of Professional Studies
Stevens Point, WI 54481
The UWSP School of Education will screen applications. Individual Program Plans will be designed for each individual admitted to the Central Wisconsin Alliance for Early Childhood program, based on a transcript evaluation and syllabi review (if necessary).