Meal Ticket Policies
You must request these amounts, no questions asked.
||$8.00 or $10.00|
- ALL TICKETS NEED TO BE SIGNED ON THE FRONT OR SERVICE WILL BE DECLINED. NO COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- If the dollar amount exceeds those above for the DUC or C-Store, you must pay the remainder.
- All requests need to be placed a minimum one week in advance in order to process.
- Meal Tickets may be requested for use during hours of operation for the DeBot Dining Center or Dreyfus University Center.
- Meal Tickets will be valid for the menu that is running on the day that the tickets are to be redeemed.
- Pricing for tickets requested for the DeBot Dining Center will be based off set pricing for meal periods at this location. Please see our DeBot Rate Information Sheet for more information.
- Pricing for tickets requested for the Dreyfus University Center can be adjusted to meet the needs or requests of the particular group or event.
- It is understood that neither location can be reserved exclusively for the event; both locations are in operation to meet the needs of the students and faculty of the UWSP campus.
- If the request for Meal Tickets does not fit within the parameters of the policies, the event will be considered a UDS Catered Event and will be subject to the Catered Events policies, pricing and availability.
- Meal Tickets usage will be tracked on the day(s) they are redeemed.
- Please complete Catering Payment Requirements