How to Register for HWM Courses
- You should have obtained a Registration Username and Password after you were accepted into the HWM program. If you did not receive these, contact Vicki Carlson: email@example.com or 715-346-4782.
- You will be notified of the date that registration will open for HWM students for the semester.
- On or after this date, log into the HWM website Registration page: http://hwm.wisconsin.edu/current-students/registration.aspx
Keep in mind that HWM courses have a limited number of seats for each course so the earlier you register, the more likely you will secure a seat in the course.
- The website mentions a permission number. UWSP has a different registration system than the other UW campuses involved with this program, so you will not be assigned a permission number.
- Click on ‘Registration.” You will be required to supply your Registration Username and Password.
- Select the courses for which you would like register.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation that your registration request has been received.
- Note: The tuition balance from a previous semester must be paid in full before your registration will be processed through the UWSP system.
- Once your registration is processed by the UWSP campus, you should receive an automatically generated e-mail indicating you are registered for the course.
- Watch your course schedule on your myPoint to make sure the courses you registered for show up. If you have registered and a business day passes and the courses don’t show on your class schedule, contact Vicki Carlson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-346-4782.
- About one week prior to the course start date, you will receive an e-mail with the URL, Username and Password for D2L for each course.
Questions: contact Vicki Carlson, email@example.com, 715-346-4782.