Orientation for Students taking UWSP Courses at UWMC
Once students have successfully registered for their first UWSP
course on the UWMC campus they are invited to a mini orientation session
that takes place on campus in Stevens Point the week before classes
begin. Watch your UWSP email for session announcements.
At this session you will:
- Learn about School of Business and Economic and UWSP student policies
- Learn how to use your myPoint portal account
- Review UWSP Text Rental policies
- Walk together to the Dreyfus University Center (DUC) to get your UWSP student ID card – we call it Point Card
- Visit the University Bookstore to rent your texts (only you can rent your text in person with your Point Card)
If you are taking some UWSP courses at UWMC but your major courses are at UWSP, you should chooses the option below.
Students that transfer to UW-Stevens Point are invited to a one-day
Orientation/Registration session. Information about this is included in
the acceptance letter for students who have selected a major that is
physically offered on the UWSP campus. For more information visit Transfer Student Admissions Information
Useful Links and Other Information
provides the opportunity to learn software at your own pace. Students,
faculty and staff now have access to thousands of online training videos
covering hundreds of topics that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days.
Topics range from Web, video, graphics, computer programming, digital
photography, database and 3D. Training videos include Adobe, Microsoft,
Apple, Autodesk, Quark, Ajax and more. UWSP Career Point Login to learn about internship and career opportunities