Experience one-on-one music lessons, taught by professionally trained instructors, including Arts & Culture Outreach faculty members and UW-Stevens Point music students, in the fun and energetic collegiate atmosphere of the Noel Fine Arts Center on the UW-Stevens Point Campus.
In addition to our most popular lessons (voice, piano, and guitar), we offer instruction in music composition and theory.
Spring 2017 Music Lessons
Spring registrations open on Monday, January 2, 2017 at 9 a.m. Lessons will start the week of February 5, 2017. (Lessons can start earlier if the instructor is available before February 5th.)
Lessons available for:
Faculty instructors may not be available for some of the instruments. Please review listing of available instructors.
- Lessons take place once weekly unless arranged differently with the instructor.
- Only one student with the instructor at one lesson time.
- Students must bring their own instruments to the lessons except for piano lessons.
- Once an instructor has been assigned, you will be contacted by the instructor to arrange lesson dates and times. Please allow up to 10 days for them to contact you.*
- Music lesson will take place at the Noel Fine Arts Center on campus.
*Our instructors are currently on winter break and may have limited access to their school email. UWSP students and faculty will be back on campus on Monday, January 23, 2017. Please be patient as our instructors finalize their campus schedules before contacting you to arrange for lesson dates and times. If you do not hear from an instructor by February 5, 2017, please contact us at email@example.com or 715-346-3838.