Cancelling From a Non-Credit Class or Event
Due to the wide variety of programs that Continuing Education offers, there is no single cancellation policy for all of our offerings. However, there are some common cancellation procedures…
- Requests to cancel should be made in writing or by email
Written requests may be sent to:
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
2100 Main Street, Room 032 Old Main
Stevens Point, WI 54481-3897
Email requests may be sent to: Continuing Education Customer Service
- Requests to cancel must be made prior to the start of the event. One week notice is most common, but many programs have earlier deadlines. Check program specifics
- Although we attempt to refund 100% of your fees, many programs have a cancellation fee or offer refunds on a sliding scale. Check program specifics
- Substitutions are allowed for many programs. Check program specifics
- Refunds are not issued for no shows
Dropping a credit class or withdrawing from the University is governed by UW- Stevens Point procedures and policy.
The Bursar’s Office
provides information related cancelation charges and refunds.
The Registrar’s Office
provides information and forms pertaining to cancellations, withdrawals, and add/drops.
What if We Cancel or Postpone a Class or Event?
If we cancel a class or event, we will provide a 100% refund. If we postpone or reschedule a class or event, we will provide a 100% refund to anyone who registered for the original date and cannot attend on the new date.