Check out our Conference Planning, Registration Services, and Audience Mapping services!
Click the title below for additional information on these conferences.
- 2013 Wisconsin Lenders Conference - May 16-17, 2013 in Wisconsin Dells
- Save the Date! Updates on Small Business Administration lending for new and experienced commercial lenders, workshops on timely topics, golf outing, and more.
Central Wisconsin Social Media Conference- March 5, 2013 - UW-Stevens Point Dreyfus University Center. If you are interested in presenting or sponsoring, call 715-346-3861.
- Google Docs & Sites 2013-Extending Capabilities in the Classroom and Beyond - July 9, 2013
- Google Docs and Sites have proven to be an indispensable resource for teachers in creation and management of documents and webistes.
- Instructional Technology Literacy for Educators - July 10 & 11, 2013
- This intensive hands-on workshop is designed to give educators the opportunity to become proficient in every day instructional technology.
- Teaching Personal Finance and Economics in Math Classes - Friday, March 1, 2013
- Students can learn personal finance and economic standards in a high school. This workshop will be led by math teachers who have been instrumental in moving personal finance content into the math curriculum within their district.
- Mending the Social Fabric - June 26-27, 2013
- This course is a 2-day professional development workshop designed primarily for social studies teachers. The workshop has three objectives:
Best Practices in Physical Education Health Symposium - July 23-25, 2013
- Develop skills to enhance their ability to excite young people about their physical and nutritional health
Health and Human Services
- 2013 WI State Prevention Conference - September 11-13, 2013
- A conference to hone the communication skills of all public health staff, and more... -
2012 Alcohol Policy Summit - September 13, 2012
A one-day session for both experienced community leaders and new advocates that oulines the proven policies and practices Wisconsin communities can implement to reduce alcohol related disorder, harm and expense in their communities.
- 17th Annual Crisis Intervention Conference - Oct. 3-4, 2013
- A conference for consumers and family members, administrators, front-line workers, and community professionals involved in crisis intervention.
- 9th Annual Mental Health Substance Abuse Training Conference - Oct. 22-23, 2013
- A conference for Wisconsin's Mental Health and Substance Abuse (MH/SA) Services
FOCUS 2013- "Teach, Learn, Collaborate" - Nov. 19-20, 2013
Buddhist Perspectives on Care at the End-of-Life - April 5, 2013
Other Professional Development
- The 64th Annual Surveyors' Institute - January 23-25, 2013
- Brought to you by Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors
- The WI Society of American Foresters 2012 Statewide Conference: Red Pine Management - Aug. 14 & 15, 2012
The Wisconsin Society of American Foresters is hosting the 2012 Red Pine Symposium to discuss the current science and management recommendations for the growth and health of Red Pine in Wisconsin.
- Camp COFAC - June 23 - 29, 2013
- High school summer Music and Studio Art Camps on the UW-Stevens Point Campus.
- STEM Career Day for Boys - Friday, November 1, 2013
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics conference for boys in grades 9-12.
- STEM Career Day for Girls - Friday, February 21, 2013
- Pre-register online at the conference webpage. Registration is first-come, first-served.
- Women & Science Day (Now called "STEM Career Day for Girls", see above)
Wisconsin Destination ImagiNation State Tournament - Saturday April 13, 2013
- Destination ImagiNation, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides educational programs for
- students to learn and experience creativity, teamwork and problem solving. Students solve open-
- ended challenges and present solutions at this state tournament.
Very Young Composers Project- Beginning January 3, 2013.
4th & 5th grade students will create original music that will be performed by an ensemble of six musicians from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point.