2014 Schedule Highlights
Recovery in Co-Occurring Disorders: What Does it Mean? Walking the Talk About Recovery
David Mee-Lee, M.D., Senior Vice President, The Change Companies, Davis, Cal.
A Family's Journey from Addiction to Recovery
Sandi Lybert, Rick Lybert, Tyler Lybert, and Ashleigh Nowakowski, Your Choice to Live, Inc., Hartland, Wis.
- Special Six Hour Clinical Supervision Training
- Four hour Ethics and Boundaries workshop
- Learning Motivational Interviewing
- Substance Abuse Basics
- Working with Severe Trauma Symptoms in Adults
- Working with diverse populations workshops
- Peer-run Respite
- Motivational Interviewing
- New ASAM Criteria