2017 Spring Commencement
9:30 a.m. - College of Letters and Science,
College of Natural Resources
2 p.m. - College of Professional Studies,
College of Fine Arts and Communication
Graduates should report to the Quandt Fieldhouse, located in the Health Enhancement
Center (HEC), one hour prior to their ceremony time for lineup and instructions.
- To walk at the Commencement ceremony RSVP here by Friday, May 5
- May 8-12. Purchase cap, gown and tassel at the University Bookstore
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Students can also mail order their cap and gown package to be shipped. Contact the University Store at 715-346-3431.
- May 8-12. Reserve and/or claim your six tickets for the ceremony at the UW-Stevens Point Information and Ticket Desk in the Dreyfus University Center (DUC)
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. A student ID is required
- If you are unable to pick up your tickets by Friday, May 12 please call the Information and Ticket desk at 715-346-4100, to reserve them
- Join the UW-Stevens Point Commencement Facebook page. Follow @UWSPgrad on Twitter and use #UWSPgrad when you tweet about the ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions about Commencement
Campus Map and Available Parking