Who We Are
The mission of the UWSP - NADF is to promote and advance the development of commercial aquaculture in a northern climate by:
- Demonstrating production-scale aquaculture.
- Conducting applied research.
- Providing outreach and extension services.
- Providing training, workshops and educational opportunities.
- Building & strengthening cooperative relationships among commercial aquaculturists, tribal, state and federal agencies.
- Working with fish growers on fish health issues, assessments, training and permitting.
- Developing best management practices for a sustainable and environmental industry.