UWSP Museum of Natural History - Friends of the Museum
Become a Friend of the Museum. The Museum of Natural History is a unique feature at UWSP. School children, college students, community members and others from around the country visit the museum each year by the hundreds. This museum offers visitors insights into many aspects of natural history. The museum is proud to hold a large and unique collection of bird eggs. Dinosaurs, fossils and African animals abound at this special museum, located in the university's James Albertson Center for Learning Resources in the center of the campus.
Friends of the Museum is a support and participatory group interested in preserving and advancing the mission and integrity of the UWSP Museum of Natural History. Members receive invitations to events, newsletters, notification of special programs, and other benefits. You are invited to become a member today!
Friends Membership Levels:
Benefactors: $1000 Patron membership plus:
- Name on large maple leaf on Friends of the Museum tree
- Special limited-edition framed print
Patrons: $500 Sponsor membership plus:
- $25 Museum Store gift certificate
Sponsors: $250 Advocate membership plus:
- The College of Letters and Science and Museum newsletters
- $10 Museum Store gift certificate
Advocates: $100 Associate membership plus:
- Advance invitations to special events
Associates: $50 Basic membership plus:
- Advance notification of new displays
- Name on small maple leaf on Friends of the Museum tree
- Museum newsletter
- UWSP Museum vinyl cling sticker
If you would like to become a Friend of the Museum member print and fill out a Donor Form
. Current members may also contribute by using this form. For more information on contributing to the Museum of Natural History please contact: Juile Smith (715)346-2406; Email: Julie.Smith@uwsp.edu
Thank you for supporting the Museum of Natural History!