The Applied Master’s of Science in Natural Resources is designed for people:
- Seeking professional development while maintaining current employment
- Seeking a Master’s Degree
- Seeking the convenience and flexibility of online learning
- Looking to increase their knowledge and leadership skills relative to natural resources and environmental education
- Networking with other professionals throughout the country and world
There are two options that you can choose from to guide your progress towards a degree.
- Plan B – a 30 credit program that includes a Independent Study Project
- Plan C – a 36 credit program that involves coursework only
Both plans are integrated into the Program of Study that you will develop with your advisor.
Base Programs of Study:
MS in Environmental Education for K-12 Teachers
MS in Environmental Education & Interpretation
MS in Natural Resources Leadership and Administration