All items available for check
out from the WI EE Resources Library are listed in the UW-Stevens Point library
catalog. To search the WI EE Resources Library collection:
- Go to the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Library Home Page
- Click on "Library Catalog"
- In the "Limit To" drop box, choose "WI Center for Environmental Ed"
Some duplicate materials can be found in the University Instructional Materials Center(IMC) and other departments of the library.
Check Out Policy
Circulation time is four weeks
Items will only be circulated within Wisconsin
Requesting Materials Online
If you are not able to visit the WI EE Resources Library in person,
you may browse the collection online and request materials be sent to
your local public library. This is a free service offered through the
Wisconsin Library System Delivery Network. Please allow 5-7 working days
for delivery. Locate a participating library near you.
To request materials, please complete the Resource Request Form. Please contact the resource librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- School, district, or public library name (as it appears in the Wisconsin Library System Delivery Network listing)
- Items Requested
Date after which you do not need these items
- Item 1: Title, Author, WCEE Call Number
- Item 2: Title, Author, WCEE Call Number
- Item 3: Title, Author, WCEE Call Number
- Item 4: Title, Author, WCEE Call Number