At the Central Wisconsin
Environmental Station (CWES) you will discover a beautiful and relaxing
natural area for study and enjoyment.
Service: We can provide many entree and snack choices during your
visit. Effective January 1, 2012 - Meal prices are breakfast $6.50,
lunch $8.00, dinner $9.00 and snack service for $4.00 each. Lunch and
dinner include a full salad bar and dinner includes a choice of soup.
Prices subject to change.
CWES Food Service is continually finding ways to improve its offerings through the use of local, organic and homemade food.
- Hormone free and humane certified 2% milk from Red Barn Family Farms
- Organic spices from Frontier Co-op
- Organic coffee from Ruby Coffee Roasters
- Locally grown beef (within 15 miles of the station)
- Homemade salad dressings and soups
- Salad bar fixings from our organic garden when in season
Click here for a Menu Selection Form
We're open all year. Call (715) 346-2937 for
more information and reservations. We suggest making plans for workshops
and field trips well in advance of your requested dates since we fill