At the Central Wisconsin
Environmental Station (CWES) you will discover a beautiful and relaxing
natural area for study and enjoyment.
Service: We can provide many entree and snack choices during your
visit. Effective January 1, 2012 - Meal prices are breakfast $6.50,
lunch $8.00, dinner $9.00 and snack service for $4.00 each. Lunch and
dinner include a full salad bar and dinner includes a choice of soup.
Prices subject to change.
CWES Food Service is continually finding ways to improve its offerings through the use of local, organic and homemade food. These include:
- Hormone free and humane certified 2% milk from Red Barn Family Farms
- Organic spices from Frontier Co-op
- Organic coffee from Ruby Coffee Roasters
- Locally grown beef (within 15 miles of the station)
- Homemade salad dressings and soups
- Salad bar fixings from our organic garden when in season
If your group would like additional organic
or locally grown food as part of your visit, let us know. Additional
local or organic products will increase the cost of each meal. Prices
dependent on season, market, and availability.
Click here for a Menu Selection Form.
We're open all year. Call (715) 346-2937 for
more information and reservations. We suggest making plans for workshops
and field trips well in advance of your requested dates since we fill