The teacher aide will be supervised by the teacher of director in duties performed.
- Various maintenance duties as assigned by teachers which includes: snack preparation and general light clean-up
- Participation with children in classroom and playground setting
- Duties vary depending on assigned hours. Aides work under the teacher's supervision and suggestion in the following areas:
- choice time
- snack and meal time
- bathroom care
- dressing time
- nap time
- group time
- clean-up time
- Various miscellaneous duties assigned by teacher or director
- Must attend orientation and workshops
- Know the group and children assigned to their care and their whereabouts at all times
- Aides need 15 hours of training per year; if counted in the general ratios.
To apply, click here: Student Application** Complete the application and either email it to email@example.com or deliver to Delzell Hall, 910 Fremont Street, Stevens Point, WI
*Click "Cancel" if prompted for a network user name and password.