Get free, life changing help from the Student Health Promotion Office
The Student Health Promotion Office offers student-facilitated, health and fitness related programs to University of Wisconsin Stevens Point students. Student staff offers programs and services that assist students in creating healthy behaviors and healthful lifestyles. Free services include diet analysis, fitness assessments, personal fitness coaching, and educational resources. Stress-relief sessions are only 25 cents.
We offer programs, educational activities and outreach events focused on:
- Fitness and exercise: The program will help you find ways of increasing your activity level with fun, free activities.
- Sexual assault and interpersonal violence: Learn about establishing safe, meaningful and responsible relationships while in college and well beyond.
- Coping with stress: Hands-on, interactive programs aimed at taking away the added stress students face in college.
- Alcohol and reducing risk: This interactive program addresses the reality of drinking in college. No preaching, no judgments, just real information, advice and answers.
- Nutrition: Attend multiple programs that address food and lifestyle. Whether you want to explore vegetarianism, learn about body image or hear about food choices that increase your energy and effectiveness our health advocates have information to help guide your nutrition plans.