Service Leader positions for fall 2014 have been filled. If you are interested in volunteering with our office please check out all our volunteer opportunities.
Do you have a passion for service? Do you like learning about social issues? Are you looking for a leadership opportunity that allows you to engage with your peersand community? If so, apply to be an SIEO Service Leader. Service Leaders must make a year-long commitment that involves trainings, orientations, service days or alternative break trips.
Benefits of Becoming a Service Leader
- Turn a passion for helping others into valuable leadership, organization and volunteer experience for your resume
- Develop your leadership/public speaking/group facilitation/planning/communication (this list is endless) skills
- Expand your network of friends and career boosting contacts on and off campus
- Grow as a person and active citizen
- Participate in SIEO service events for free
- Become an active member of the UWSP community
- Potentially be qualified for the President’s Volunteer Service Award (dependent on number of total volunteer hours)