- Members shall have and maintain a minimum cumulative and semester grade point average of 2.0 GPA and shall not be on academic probation at the time of selection.
- Currently enrolled UW-Stevens Point student members must have completed one semester on campus with a minimum of 12 credit hours at the time of selection.
- Members must be enrolled as a full-time graduate or undergraduate student carrying no less than 6 hours.
- Cannot currently be serving disciplinary probation or involved with an organization under conduct sanctions.
- Must be a student leader in a recognized UWSP student organization.
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement and grade release card.
Board members are not advocates for either side. The Panel shall fairly consider the information presented at the hearing and may ask questions of the witnesses. The Board shall decide whether the accused organization violated campus policies and if so, which sanctions will be imposed. The Board may not talk privately (outside of the hearing room) about the complaints with the parties or their advocated.
- Make a commitment to the program for one academic year
- Maintain confidentiality of all cases discussed
- Meet a minimum of once per month for general training
- Meet on an as needed bases to hear complaints
- Maintain fairness and objectivity when adjudicating cases
- Must attend mandatory training(s)
- Become knowledgeable about UWSP student organization policies
- Residence Hall Association (1)
- Recreation Club (1)
- Academic Clubs (2)
- Multicultural (1)
- Comm./Fine Arts Group (1)
- Greek (2-1 Fraternity, 1 Sorority)
- SGA Judicial (3)
- PACSO Chairs (2)
- PACSO Advisor (1)
To apply, please complete the form located at the following link: Application Form