Coffee & Culture
Take a break from your day to enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee while learning about different cultures and engaging in a round table discussion on any questions that may arise. Join us on any or all of the following dates for a variety of topics.
Diversity Debunked Speaker: Ron Strege and UWSP Students
- Tuesday, September 15 at 6 p.m. / DUC Laird Center
Good Without God Speaker: UWSP Secular Student Alliance
- Wednsday, September 23 at 6 p.m. / DUC Laird Center
True Life: I am Hmong-American Speaker: HaSEAAC
- Tuesday, October 13 at 6 p.m. / DUC Laird Center
Got Spirituality: Scientology, Satanism and Wicca Speaker: Tarryl Janik
- Wednsday, October 21 at 6 p.m. / DUC Laird Center
Let's Talk Disabilities Presenters: The Disability Advisory Council and UWSP stu.
- Thursday, October 29 at 4 p.m. / DUC Laird Center
I Served My Country... Speaker: The Veteran's Club
- Tuesday, November 10 at 6 p.m. / DUC Laird Center
Planes, Trains and Rickshaws Speaker: Dusty and Mariah Pfundheller
- Wednsday, November 18 at 6 p.m. / DUC Laird Center