Procedure for Filing Complaints
Any student, faculty, or staff member of the University may file a written
complaint of an alleged violation with the Policy and Advisory Committee
on Student Organizations (PACSO) Co-Chairperson in the Student Government
Association Office or the PACSO Co-Chairperson in the SIEO or the PACSO
Complaints must include the following information:
- Detailed description of the alleged violation,
- Date, time and place of the alleged violation,
- Name(s) of the organization(s) involved in the alleged violation,
- Name(s), if possible, of the individual(s) involved in the alleged violation,
- Name(s), if possible, of witnesses,
- Name(s) and address(es) of the complainant (any concern of harassment
may be expressed to Protective Services or the Stevens Point Police Department
by the PACSO Chairpersons or Advisor upon request of the complainant).
written complaints must be filed with the PACSO Chairpersons and Advisor
within two (2) months of the alleged violation.