Time: 6 to 8 p.m.
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014
Location: Laird, Encore and Concourse
Booth Check-In begins at 5 p.m.
The Student Organization Fair is designed to enlighten students about on-campus involvement. Groups will be able to share information concerning their organization.
Registration will open at 10am today.
Organizations who want to be next to each other will need to register at the same time. All requests will try to be honored; however, all needs may not be met. Please note that the Laird is the first to fill up. All the tables in the Laird may be taken in the first 30 minutes. Register as soon as registration opens to guarantee the best tables. We cannot save tables for any student organizations.
Booth contest: The best represented booth display will receive snacks for a future executive meeting.
For any questions, please contact us at (715) 346-4700.
What can organizations do to make the Student Organization Fair experience better for the students who attend?
- Create a “tri-fold” display to set on your table
- Create a brochure to hand out to potential members – make sure to have your organization email on it
- Make a video (especially if you are a recreational group) of what your group does, such as karate, skiing, dancing, fishing, paintball, etc.
- If you want to bring live creatures, approval is needed by the Assistant Director ahead of time
- Make sure you have plenty of members available (but not too many) to take turns "tabling" at the fair
- Mark your calendar!