Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2013
Location: Laird, Encore and Concourse
Booth Registration begins at 5:00 p.m.
The Fall Involvement and Volunteer Fair is designed to enlighten students about on-campus and community involvement. Organizations will be able to share information concerning their organization.
Registration is full.
Organizations who want to be next to each other will need to register at the same time. All requests will try to be honored; however, all needs may not be met. Please note that the Laird is the first to fill up. All the tables in the Laird may be taken in the first 30 minutes. Register as soon as registration opens to guarantee the best tables. SIEO cannot save tables for any student organizations.
Booth contest: The booth with the most creative organization-related decorations will receive snacks for a future executive meeting.
For any questions, please contact SIEO at (715) 346-4700.
What can organizations do to make your student's Involvement and Volunteer Fair experience better?
- Create a “tri-fold” display to set on your table
- Create a brochure to hand out to potential members – make sure to have your organization email on it
- Make a video (especially if you are a recreational group) of what your group does, such as karate, skiing, dancing, fishing, paintball, etc.
- If you want to bring live creatures, speak to the SIEO assistant director ahead of time
- Make sure you have plenty of members available (but not too many) to take turns "tabling" at the fair
- Mark your calendar!