The School of Business & Economics encourages all of our majors to
develop their knowledge and skills outside of traditional classroom settings by
joining one of our student organizations.
Sigma Alpha Pi
The National Society of Leadership and Success (Sigma Alpha Pi) is an
student organization devoted to developing students into successful leaders for
- 92% of society members landed the job of their choice upon graduation.
- 86% of members credit the Society with helping them land the job they
- Leadership training ranked as the second most important factor in hiring
decisions, trumped only by employee honesty.
- Leadership development is now considered by many top CEOs to be one of the
keys to success in the 21st century.
Society for Human Resource Management
The purpose of the Economics Club at UWSP
- Providing educational
opportunities outside of the classroom relevant to the subject and field of
- Exploring career opportunities in economics and
- Providing a
governing body allowing students interested in economics and faculty to
For more information contact the Econ Club adviser, professor Scott Wallace