Office: CPS 409
Assistant Professor of Management
- Ph.D. in Leadership Studies—Gonzaga University, Spokane, Wash.
- M.A. in Whole Systems Design and Organization Systems Renewal—Antioch
University, Seattle, Wash.
- B.A. in Leadership and Management—Judson University, Ill.
- Courses taught at UWSP
- Strategic Management
- Ethics in Business
- Business Leadership for Managers
- Principles of Management
- The Natural Resources Leader (MA)
- HR in Natural Resources, Performance Evaluations (MA)
- DS 735: Communicating About Data (UW Master of Science in Data Science)
- Courses taught at University
- Information Communication (MA)
- Interpersonal Skills for Human Resource Professionals
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Distance Learning Coordinator at Fox Valley Technical College
Business Experience - 1990-2012:
I have developed organizations, leaders and projects for over 20 years. My passion is helping leadership teams maximize their capacity for success. I have worked as an internal and external consultant coordinating large scale change
initiatives, implementing leadership development systems and overseeing a wide range of domestic and international projects.
- Self-Employed as partner, Catalign Consulting LLC and principal consultant, Lyna Matesi LLC
- U.S. Cellular served in leadership development, change management and curriculum development roles
- Motorola served in business planning, communication technology and project management roles
- Narrative Leadership
- Transformative Learning
- Leadership Development
In the News:
* Appointments also available by request.