School of Business & Economics
Office: CPS 474
Associate Lecturer of Business
- MBA - Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- BA - Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management - University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management Executive Development Center.
- Green Belt - Lean Six Sigma from Motorola, 2013.
- UWSP Associate Lecturer since 2011
- Classes taught at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point:
- BUS 322 - Leadership
- BUS 320 - Management Principles
- BUS 330 - Marketing Principles
- BUS 331 - Marketing Research
- Other classes taught at University of Wisconsin-Parkside, and Lakeland College:
- Strategic Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sales Management
- Private Sector training experience:
- Selling skills
- Product knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Strategic planning
- Consultant specializing in Strategic Planning and Marketing clients; included start up beverage company and internet marketing firm.
- Outlook Group: Corporate Director of Marketing; responsible for strategic planning and all aspects of marketing
- RR Donnelley/Banta Corporation: Market Segment Vice President; responsible for revenue, profitability and business development in publishing market categories. Received Manager of the year award. Received “Bottom Line award” for profitability achievement.
- Western Publishing Corp.: Various product management and marketing roles.
- Philip Morris - sales positions.
Not yet available.