Business Advisory Council
The UW-Stevens Point Business Advisory Council (BAC) is a select group of decision makers among a diverse group of companies located in Central and Northcentral Wisconsin. The purpose of the BAC shall be to further the general interest of the UWSP School of Business & Economics and the university, provide input and direction in the strategic planning process, and act as a panel for discussion on the needs of the businesses in the region as partners. In addition, the council will strive to advance the cause of education for business, and UWSP School of Business & Economics in specific, by:
- providing input into strategic planning for the UWSP SBE to create educational programming that fits the needs of Central Wisconsin businesses
- increasing advocacy and awareness about the UWSP SBE and its activities among alumni and the business community
- assisting in attracting qualified students to SBE
- broadening networking and employment opportunities for both alumni and current students, and
- providing financial support.
Marty Loy, Jim McIntyre, Stella Lin, Erik Carlson, Ted Schlafke, Brian Seramur, Jeff Peterson,
Rick Rettler, Jim Krueger, Cliff King, Tim Lau, Gary Mullins, Wayne Ashenberg.
Not pictured: Jim Frings, Don Peters and Richard Huseby.