Work with people throughout the University to help them build each fiscal year's annual budget. Serve as a resource for people throughout the University who have questions regarding the University budget. Work with the System Administration Budget Office to build an annual budget that conforms to System Administration guidelines and Wisconsin State Statutes.
- Build a concise & understandable annual budget.
- Construct salary simulations for unclassified pay plan distribution.
- Be the resource for personnel across campus for budget related information/questions.
- Prepare & submit required budget data as requested from System Administration & legislators.
The Budget Office is responsible for the coordination and input of the Annual Operating Budget. We work with directors, department chairs and administrators to assist with the building of the budget.
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Budget Office, Room 201 Old Main
2100 Main Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Telephone: (715) 346-2641
Fax: (715) 346-3957
Hours: Monday - Friday; 7:30 am-4:30 pm
Erin Hintz, Budget Director
Room 201B Old Main
(715) 346-2644; firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Sentkowski, Budget & Policy Analyst
Room 201A Old Main
(715) 346-2642; email@example.com
Stephanie Pope, Budget & Policy Analyst
Room 201 Old Main
(715) 346-2662; firstname.lastname@example.org