Online Enrollment Deposit Payment
Thank you for using our online enrollment deposit payment system. By submitting your enrollment deposit, you are taking an important next step toward becoming a UWSP Pointer. We look forward to you joining our campus!
Please note the following before submitting your deposit:
- The deposit is not an additional fee. It will be applied to the cost of your tuition.
- We will refund the deposit if you notify the Admissions Office in writing or via email by May 1 (if enrolling for the fall semester) or November 15 (if enrolling for the spring semester).
- You may request a waiver of the deposit if you are experiencing financial hardship. Submit such requests by contacting the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online payment of the deposit must be made by credit card or electronic check. Please note that a $2.50 convenience fee will be assessed for all credit card payments.
- You will need your UWSP ID number to submit an online payment. This number is printed on your admission letter.
If you wish to pay your $100 enrollment deposit by credit card or electronic check, please select the button below to continue with your payment.
To pay your enrollment deposit by check, please mail payment to:
Bursar (Enrollment Deposit)
Park Student Services Building
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com
or (715) 346-2441 if you have any questions regarding the $100 enrollment deposit.