Weekday visit programs are available most days when classes are in session, and there are several Saturday options.
Visit programs are typically available:
Monday through Thursday beginning at 1:00 p.m.
Fridays beginning at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Please plan on checking in 15 minutes prior to the program.
After a small group discussion on admissions, financial aid, campus housing, academics and student life, a UW-Stevens Point student will take you on a walking tour of campus. Programs typically last 2.5 hours.
- 2014 Summer Visits will begin on Monday, June 2 and continue until Friday, August 29.
- 2014 Fall Visits will begin on Thursday, September 11 and continue until Friday, December 5.
- *2014 Saturday Visits will be on September 27, October 18, November 8, and December 6.
- *2015 Saturday Visits will be on February 21, March 28, and April 25.
*Please note that faculty are not available on Saturday Visits. If you are interested in meeting with a representative from an academic department, we recommend visiting UW-Stevens Point during the week or during one of our weekend Viewpoint Days.
Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule a daily campus visit, please click the button below and follow the directions for completing your online visit reservation. You may also call us at 715-346-2441.
For groups of 8 or more, please call our office at 715-346-2441 to schedule a visit. Please do not use the online registration form.
Visiting an Academic Department or Coach
If you wish to include a faculty/professor or coach meeting in your schedule for the weekday visit, we encourage you to directly contact your department or sport of interest.
- Be sure to ask if they have special rates for UWSP visitors!