Weekday Visits & Campus Tours
To schedule your Weekday Visit to campus, please click the button above and follow the directions for completing your online visit reservation. You may also call the Admissions Office at 715-346-2441 to schedule your visit.
Weekday visits include a small group discussion on admissions, financial aid, campus housing, academics and student life, followed by a student-led walking tour of campus.
- Please check with Admissions to be sure scheduled tours are running on your visit day; reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Programs run 2.5 hours and are available when classes are in session.
- If you would like to include a faculty/department or coach visit in your schedule for the day, we encourage you to directly contact your department or sport of interest.
- Please plan on checking in 15 minutes prior to the program.
- Monday through Thursday programs begin at 1:00 pm
- Fridays programs are at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
See also ViewPoint Day Programs and Saturday Visits
- We are pleased to offer campus visitors tours in Spanish and Hmong. Bilingual tour guides are available upon request. To set up a bilingual tour, please call the Admissions Office at (715) 346-2441.