New Student Orientation Registration
*To download the form, you will need to have a coy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This software may be downloaded for free from Adobe Acrobat.
2013 Summer Orientation Dates
|June 3-4 (closed)
||June 5-6 (closed)|
|June 10-11 (closed)
||June 12-13 (closed)|
|June 17-18 (closed)
Registration for Orientation occurs on a "first-come, first-served" basis. Sessions fill quickly and space is limited to 165 students per session. Please note that sessions are limited to 165 students per session. Be sure to register for Orientation as soon as possible!
How to Register for Orientation
- In order to register for Orientation, you must have paid your $100 enrollment deposit. If you have not yet paid your enrollment deposit, click here to pay your deposit online.
- Complete the Orientation registration form with your information, your parent/guest information, and your choices for meals and/or lodging during your Orientation session (if applicable). Click here for specific program information and here for information about Program Fees (including optional costs for meals and lodging).
- Coordinate with your parent/guardian(s) and/or guest(s) and indicate your first, second, and third choices for session dates on the registration form. Students will be placed in the first available session. Should your first choices be filled, we will place you in the next available session.
- When complete, please print and mail your registration form to:
UW-Stevens Point - Orientation
1108 Fremont Street
Student Services Center Room 102
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Please also submit payment for the "Total Amount Enclosed" (check or money order preferred) for the meals and/lodging requested for your Orientation session along with your Orientation Registration form. At this time we are unable to process credit or debit cards for payment.
- When you have been registered to attend Orientation, you will receive an email confirmation with your Orientation session date. If you would prefer to receive your confirmation by mail, please contact the New Student Programs Office at (715)346-4164 or email@example.com.
Attending Orientation with a friend? To guarantee that you and another student can attend the same session, please send both reservation forms and payment in the same envelope. and indicate your preference to room together during the session (if you are staying overnight in the residence halls during Orientation).
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations can be made at any time; however, in order to receive a refund, the cancellation request must be made two WEEKS in advance of the scheduled orientation date. Please note: if a student does not show up for his or her scheduled Orientation session, he or she will automatically be placed in the final orientation session in July. Please plan accordingly when choosing Orientation sessions. If you need to change your scheduled Orientation date, please contact the New Student Programs Office.
UW-Stevens Point provides
equal access and opportunity to all of its programs and practices.
Please contact the New Student Programs office if you have questions
about access and/or accommodations, or if you are in need of
accommodations during any part of the Orientation program.
Have more questions about Orientation registration or the Orientation program? Feel free to check out our Orientation FAQs.